Hi! I am Elena Knyazeva! I am a Relationship Coach.
As a Certified Coach, I work with:
Individuals or couples with dating or relationship issues.
Relationships within families: parents and children, siblings.
Relationships within companies: teams, business partners, colleagues.
It is important to address issues on time and prevent complications or break-up.
You can book a free session to understand your automatic reactions, patterns and find solutions to make your relationship thrive.
What you will get
You will answer the following questions:
- How to make your relationship strong and keep the connection
- How to prevent or deal with conflicts
- What your relationship or dating life is like
- What patterns you are repeating
- What is missing and where your relationship want to move
- You will hear what is not said in a relationship
- You will understand what is deep inside
- You will understand what deep emotions are not expressed
- You will look at your story from a different angle
- You will connect with positivity and things you appreciate
- You will be clear what holds you from a deeper connection
When Coaching helps
- If you are single and want a meaningful connection.
- If you broke up with your partner or divorced and want to learn about yourself.
- If you are facing problems with your partner, children or family members.
- If your relationships at work are difficult.
- If there are frictions between business partners.
- If there are conflicts, misunderstandings, disagreements.
Coaching for couples, family members, business partners or individuals with relationships issues.
Any relationship is alive and change with time. It is important to be aware of and learn what you can do to keep relationships healthy. My clients are individuals, partners, couples or family members looking for a healthy meaningful relationship.
Relationship coaching is one of my favorite types of coaching.
I coach mainly online. If offline coaching is preferable, we can make an appointment in a coaching space in Amsterdam.
The sessions are mainly in English or Russian.
Relationship coaching program consists of 4 sessions (500 EUR) or 8 sessions (900 EUR) depending what your goals are. It can be partnership coaching when you take coaching sessions with your partner or individual sessions with the topic of a relationship.
During the first discovery session we work on the coaching plan.
I ask questions like:
- What is your relationship like?
- What do you want to achieve by the end of coaching?
- What do you need to help the relationship thrive?
- How do you want to deal with conflicts?
- What is hard for you to deal with?
- What is missing in a relationship?
- What change are you looking for?
After each session you get a call for action for which you hold accountability.
After completing 4 or 8 sessions we discuss your results and we decide if there is anything to work on. I can assure there will be progress on the way to the relationship you are longing for.
I’m a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC). I completed the Coaching studies in Co-Active Training Institute (CTI) in August 2022. CTI is a pioneering organization in the training industry, accredited by International Coach Federation and others. I have worked for 10 years in the corporate world as a Project manager and Treasurer when I realized that my biggest passion in life is Self-Development and People. I’ve done studies related to psychology, yoga, life management, health, nutrition, relationships and femininity. I have completed 300hrs Yoga Teacher Training at Yoga Minds Amstelveen.