Career Coaching in Amsterdam or online
Hi. I am Elena, a career coach based in Amsterdam.
I can help you follow your passion and get a clearer vision what to do in life. If you feel a bit lost in your career path, it can be challenging to understand which direction to go.
I can help you get clarity if you want to change a job or get the first job in your life.
We will make a plan in connection with your talents, ambitions, desires and values.
Let’s have a sample session. You can taste what it is like with me.
What is Career Coaching?
I am happy to be your thinking partner and brainstorm together. I help you move towards a fulfilled career. I can help you with topics like:
If you want to grow in your career, coaching is the fastest way. Wherever you are, there are ways to grow and show up differently. Coaching grows self-esteem which leads you to the best and true version of your Self. A leadership role requires inner work: taking charge of your own life, dealing with limiting beliefs and true commitment to growth. Having a clear vision and setting value-driven goals help you see the strategy and take small actions that will bring you closer to it.
If you are in transition, it’s best to have a partner as a coach to explore together which direction to go and what is the most resonant with you. Sometimes choices are made by Saboteurs’ voices conditioned with fears that make us small and limit our vision.
I will give you coaching tips how to deal with them and connect with the most powerful and true self to make a decision that will serve you the best way.
I strongly believe that we need to get fulfillment from what we do. Sometimes it’s hard to understand what is next and which step to take. That makes Career Coaching very important.
I guide my clients based on their talents, dreams and ambitions. My clients are students or professionals looking for a career change and / or growth.
Career coaching program consists of 4 sessions (500 EUR) or 8 sessions (900 EUR) depending on what your goals are.
I coach mainly online. If offline coaching is preferable, we can make an appointment in a coaching space in Amsterdam.
The sessions are mainly in English or Russian.
During the first discovery session we work on the coaching plan.
I ask questions like:
- How happy are you in your career?
- What change are you looking for?
- What brings you fulfillment?
- What do you want to get from your job?
- Do you get energy from what you do?
- What is your dream job?
- Where do you want to be?
After each session you get a request or challenge for action for which you hold accountability.
After completing 4 or 8 sessions we discuss your results.
I can assure there will be progress on the way to the job you really like.
I’m a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC). I completed the Coaching studies in Co-Active Training Institute (CTI) in August 2022. CTI is a pioneering organization in the training industry, accredited by International Coach Federation and others. I have worked for 10 years in the corporate world as a Project manager and Treasurer when I realized that my biggest passion in life is Self-Development and People. I’ve done studies related to psychology, yoga, life management, health, nutrition, relationships and femininity. I have completed 300hrs Yoga Teacher Training at Yoga Minds Amstelveen.
Frequently asked questions
A career coach works together with you to identify what you want to achieve in your career. Based on the goals we work on a plan, discover limiting beliefs and blocks, work on your confidence and challenges. We discover your talents and find your inner power. All these steps work best in becoming a better leader in your life and therefore in your career as a specialist or a CEO. Career coach supports you and challenges you to move forward and take actions
- Career counseling has an educational approach to finding a job. A career counselor can also provide employment information such as industry trends, employment statistics, salary expectations and more. They also provide tactical support to find a job, e.g. refine your resume, write a cover letter and help you get into the interview.
- Focuses more on your personal strengths, talents and values and helps you build your ideal career path based on these fundamental factors.
- Works with you to find your true calling, the career that will give you true meaning and purpose. Career coach helps you find a job that you love and get joy.
- Will take the time to really listen to you.
- Uses a variety of tools, exercises and activities to help you identify your career goals and, critically, take action toward achieving them.
- After only a few sessions, you will have a much clearer sense of what type of career will give you the most joy and satisfaction, at which point you’ll be in the position to start developing an action plan to get there.
- Along the way a career coach helps you identify the obstacles and get over them. A coach helps you get rid of fears, take responsibility and actions in order to get what you want.
A career coach:
- Is a great listener, it’s the one who supports you and shows you the blind spot which you are afraid to look at. A career coach is a professional who knows coaching tools and uses them with a gentle approach. A coach reflects on your issues, identifies your issues and help you overcome obstacles. During coaching process you learn a lot about your Self and get tools how to manage your fears and anxieties and how to choose what you truly want.
- Motivates you! Your coach believes in you, shows you different opportunities, and builds your confidence together with you. Your coach helps you get satisfaction from work.
- Makes you more self-aware and guides you to make conscious decisions about where you’re going and how you can go there.
- Facilitates your professional and personal growth. With this knowledge and skills you can create your own version of success.
I suggest to book a minimum package of 10 sessions. It will enable us to build a strategy, look at your vision and talents, take into consideration your limiting beliefs, have an understanding what can be in the way and take actions.